The application is not intended for or marketed to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us immediately. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records within a reasonable time.
Collection of Personal Identification Information and Non-personal Identification Information
Personal Identification Information
Non-personal Identification Information
When you visit the mobile application we also collect non-personally identifiable information. Non-personal identification information is data that cannot be used to specifically identify or contact you, such as demographic information (such as age or gender) or usage information (such as the areas of the application you visit or platform used).
Information collected automatically
We automatically collect information from your browser or device when you use our Services. This information could include your IP address, device ID and type, your browser type and language, the operating system used by your device, access times, your mobile device’s geographic location while our application is actively running, and the referring website address.
Cookies and Use of Cookie Data.
When you use our Services, we may assign your device one or more cookies to facilitate access to our Services and to personalize your experience. Using a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your activity on our Services, such as the pages you visit, the time and date of your visits and the links you click. If we advertise, we (or third parties) may use certain data collected on our Services to show you advertisements on other sites or applications.
Mobile Device IDs
We use mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer), or Advertising IDs (for iOS 6 and later), instead of cookies, to recognize you. We do this to store your preferences and track your use of our app. Unlike cookies, device IDs cannot be deleted, but Advertising IDs can be reset in “Settings” on your iPhone. Ad companies also use device IDs or Advertising IDs to track your use of the app, track the number of ads displayed, measure ad performance and display ads that are more relevant to you. Analytics companies use device IDs to track information about app usage.
We may also supplement the information we collect with information from other sources to assist us in evaluating and improving our application and services.
You may review, correct, update or change your personal information, or remove your personal information from our direct marketing efforts, at any time by visiting your profile or account page on the Services, or by contacting us at: GoSnow, Inc., c/o Harvard Business Services, Inc., 16192 Coastal Hwy, Lewes, DE 19958, email: email@example.com.
GoSnow uses personal identification information for several general purposes:
- To provide you with the mobile application and related services,
- To support the mobile application and services offered through the mobile application,
- To enable you to communicate with other users, including without limitation sending messages or other information,
- To improve customer service and the user experience,
- To fulfill services requested,
- To process payments and collections for services,
- To notify you of technical updates or changes in policy,
- To contact you for our own marketing and promotional purposes,
- To process promotions and fulfill any related rewards or discounts.
We may use non-personal identification information such as demographic data to analyze and develop our marketing strategy and further improve the mobile application and our service offerings.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- If sharing the information is necessary to provide or make available the mobile application and any features of the mobile application or services that you have requested.
- To another user to whom you have chosen to share certain personal information, such as your telephone number or email address, if you choose to meet up with another user through our platform, book a lesson or activity through our platform, or choose to accept a reservation for a lesson or activity through our platform.
- In the case of lessons or activities booked at a mountain resort partner, certain personal information will be transmitted to our mountain resort partner to enable them to keep their reservations systems up-to-date and determine which individuals have booked products or services.
- We may share information, including personal and financial information, with third parties that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, providing payment fulfillment services, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, ad tracking and analytics, member screenings, supporting our Services functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through our Services. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
- To keep you up to date on the latest announcements, software updates, special offers, or other information we think you would like to hear about either from us or from our business partners (unless you have opted out). You cannot opt-out of service announcements that contain important information relevant to your use of the application and are not promotional in nature.
- If we believe we are required to do so by law, in connection with litigation, to prevent a crime, or to protect personal property, the public, or the application.
- In connection with a sale or merger with another entity, consolidation, restricting, sale of company assets, financing or other corporate change, including during any due diligence process or if GoSnow should ever file for bankruptcy or related proceeding.
- When we otherwise have your consent to share the information.
- GoSnow may also share non-personal identification information with third parties.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information and data stored in the mobile application. Sensitive and private data is encrypted and protected in transmission. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect information transmitted on or through the mobile application, we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit on or through the mobile application, and you do so at your own risk.
Your Acceptance of these Terms
By using the Services, you signify your acceptance of this policy and as the policy is amended by us. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Services. Your continued use of the Services following the posting of changes to this policy with constitute your acceptance of those changes.
c/o Harvard Business Services, Inc.,
16192 Coastal Hwy,
Lewes, DE 19958
Last Updated: December 8, 2016